Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The diyAudio Store A forum for discussing anything about the products available in The diyAudio Store.

Amp Camp Amp Kit V1.6
Amp Camp Amp Kit V1.6
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 2nd December 2019, 07:21 PM   #611
rob755 is offline rob755  United States
diyAudio Member

Default ACA 1.6 stereo start up noise

Hi, I just bought an owner assembled 1.6 version stereo version with the Meanwell 24 volt power supply and it makes an odd noise on start up that I do see mentioned in briefly looking around. Can anyone please tell me if this is something I should be concerned about and do they all do it? I'm sorry I am so busy to explore fully, on my own at this time, but want to see if I should approach the seller asap as it being undesirable like this, especially should I want to re-sell in the future? Thanks SO much for any and all thoughts on the matter? Kindest Regards, Rob
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:41 PM   #612
Mooly is offline Mooly  United Kingdom
diyAudio Moderator

Amp Camp Amp Kit V1.6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob755 View Post
Hi, I just bought an owner assembled 1.6 version stereo version with the Meanwell 24 volt power supply and it makes an odd noise on start up that I do see mentioned in briefly looking around. Can anyone please tell me if this is something I should be concerned about and do they all do it? I'm sorry I am so busy to explore fully, on my own at this time, but want to see if I should approach the seller asap as it being undesirable like this, especially should I want to re-sell in the future? Thanks SO much for any and all thoughts on the matter? Kindest Regards, Rob
Answered here
Amp Camp Amp - ACA
Old 2nd December 2019, 07:48 PM   #613
myleftear is offline myleftear  Switzerland
diyAudio Member

Amp Camp Amp Kit V1.6
Smile 2c

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob755 View Post
... especially should I want to re-sell in the future? Thanks SO much for any and all thoughts on the matter? Kindest Regards, Rob
Hi Rob
Your question being already answered, I may just give the unrequested advice to be a bit forgiving, and take your time to listen a little bit to this fine, sympathetic little amp. It's a joy. Well, I enjoy it very much.
david

Amp Camp Amp Kit V1.6Hide this!Advertise here!