Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The diyAudio Store A forum for discussing anything about the products available in The diyAudio Store.

Power Supply Soft Start Board (V3)
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th October 2019, 04:16 PM   #311
mpa is offline mpa  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

My soft start boards arrived this week so I am just about to order the parts from the BOM as the first stage in an Aleph J build. Could someone please confirm that the parts on the BOM are all suitable for use at 240v? This is my first DIY electronics project (I've built lots of speakers over the years) and as this bit connects directly to the mains I thought I'd better check!
Old 10th October 2019, 10:40 PM   #312
astromo is online now astromo  Australia
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpa View Post
My soft start boards arrived this week so I am just about to order the parts from the BOM as the first stage in an Aleph J build. Could someone please confirm that the parts on the BOM are all suitable for use at 240v? This is my first DIY electronics project (I've built lots of speakers over the years) and as this bit connects directly to the mains I thought I'd better check!
I've built one for an Aleph J on 240VAC mains. No problem. I'll check what I ordered against the BOM and let you know of any variances. I don't recall anything significant.
Old 11th October 2019, 06:37 PM   #313
mpa is offline mpa  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Thanks Astromo!
Old 12th October 2019, 09:55 AM   #314
dewdrop is offline dewdrop  Singapore
diyAudio Member

I just built one for 230V using the standard BOM, so you are good to go.
Old 21st October 2019, 06:56 PM   #315
Junebugvinyl is offline Junebugvinyl  United States
diyAudio Member

Hello. I use balanced AC power for my system (60V & 60V invert). Would this circuit be compatible with that?

Power Supply Soft Start Board (V3)Hide this!Advertise here!