JFETs from Linear Systems

It will :) Should be available in a week or so.

I need another pair apparently as well ... just not having a lot of luck with my F5. I tried signing up in the store but I can't get it to work.

Notify.JPG

Please advise,

Dave

Can you describe clearly what's not working? There is a hint of error-bar-red in that screenshot but if there was an error, it's hidden from view.

The pic may not show it clearly but it appears I'm missing a part of the message box where I put my email to include my name in your list. When I go to click the link I just get a little red circle with a line thru it. I'm using Chrome and there's an Ad Aware ad blocker extension.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
The pic may not show it clearly but it appears I'm missing a part of the message box where I put my email to include my name in your list. When I go to click the link I just get a little red circle with a line thru it. I'm using Chrome and there's an Ad Aware ad blocker extension.

There no space for a name, it just takes an email address, and I can see your email is in the image. Your screenshot doesn't show the red circle. You'll need to show a screenshot of the actual problem for me to be able to debug, sorry! I assume you have tried disabling your ad blocker.

There no space for a name, it just takes an email address, and I can see your email is in the image. Your screenshot doesn't show the red circle. You'll need to show a screenshot of the actual problem for me to be able to debug, sorry! I assume you have tried disabling your ad blocker.

Hi Jason

I tried it at work and all it is is a red circle that comes up saying sorry buddy, you've already registered for this. So no biggey. How long before we seen a new supply?

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi Jason

I tried it at work and all it is is a red circle that comes up saying sorry buddy, you've already registered for this. So no biggey. How long before we seen a new supply?

If it says you have already registered, then everything is working perfectly, and you are already on the list.

ETA is a few days, currently waiting on the warehouse to make it available for shipping.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Same for me as in post #121, also using Chrome, on a Mac. No indication that I've successfully arranged for a notification.

Post 121 doesn't show any error because the screenshot is too small and cuts it off. You can see a couple of pixels of the top of the error box in red. What was hidden is that it shows he'd already signed up. If you are getting the same message then everything is AOK.

The "email me when available" system now also allows you to enter a mobile phone number to get a text, so that's a good additional way to get notified.

Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi Jason,

Just like J74/J74 stereo differential kit, will there be N channel counterpart?

Roland

Yes! There will be K170/K170 pairs and quads, in fact a number of new combinations.

Everything is matched to 0.1mA this time around (10x the required specification).

As we haven't sold many of these before it was hard to gauge demand for each line, and some may sell out. We'll have plenty of stock of the standard NP pairs. However if any lines do sell out we should be able to restock them relatively quickly (within a month or so).

Unlike previously where we didn't allow backorders, this time we do have enough parts to feel confident taking people's money and being able to deliver backorders in a reasonable amount of time. So this time around, we will be allowing backorders to be able to better provide for members needs, should something sell out. Great news all around.

Last edited:
Great news !
Could you confirm that i only need a match quad LSJ74 Grade B for the Aleph J ?

Little question,
Do you know when the "Aleph J transistor Kit" will be available so i can order all parts at once.

Thanks.

Correct.

There is no ETA on those at present.

Regarding the Aleph J transistor kit, the matched MosFETs are the tricky bit, aren't they? The other semi-conductors are relatively straight forward.

What about getting 2 F6 kits and then you've got the matched MosFETs sorted?