F-5 Turbo boards

Can anyone give me the dimensions of the latest F5T boards? I don't see the data in the store page anywhere. The store info shows that it is UMS compliant but that that doesn't help me with my own chassis -- I need the measurements please. A 2D CAD drawing like that provided for the Universal PSU board is what I'm looking for... Thanks.

Q1.1, Q2.2?

I've purchased two sets of the V3 boards from the store with the intent of making two 100w monoblocks. In reviewing the BOM for V3 I'm seeing 2 pair of input JFETS listed for Q1/2, Q1.1/2.2. It's my understanding that the .1 pads are optional for adding an additional pair of JFETs when cascoding but are not part of the original NP schematic. Please verify that this is the case. It's confusing for a noob like me when ordering parts off the BOM as I'm not sure whether I need 2 pair or 4.

ottopilot, the front end is 60 x 90 mm with mounting holes in a 40 x 80 mm rectangle. Output boards 50 x 132 mm with mounting holes in a 40 x 120 rectangle, every 40 mm. Output device and diode mounts are in line with the board mounts, centered midway between the mounting holes, 20 mm and 100 mm from an edge. Refer to the UMS spec for how far from the mounting line to place the device mounting holes.

WaterDog, Reading the F5T article, it appears that NP suggests anything above 4 output device pairs you should consider adding the .1 input devices (which need to be matched to the appropriate Q1/Q2). You should be fine without them.

I finally have gotten around to stuffing the boards, in an V2C configuration. Since this is really a V3 minus the two extra output boards that's the BOM I used and I found an error that I vaguely remember being discussed somewhere already. To help avoid mistakes and frustration the BOM should be updated.

The BOM reflects the schematic in the article, but there R26 is listed as 47K5, with the cascode voltage formula and R25 is shown as 10K. Both R25 and R26 should be calculated with the formula and 10K is the correct value for the nominally 1/3 rail voltage that NP calls for in the article. Using 47K5 you get 0.09 x rail voltage.

Can the BOM be updated to reflect R25 and R26 set the cascode voltage and the starting value is 10K?

F5 V3 board question

Could someone please tell me:

1) What is C1 on the output board? Is this C3 in the NP schematic. Also from the pics it looks like there is a C2 on the output board. What is that?

2) What is the hole size for the +/- /G/OP holes on the output and FE boards? They look pretty small in the pics.

Thanks.

I am confused about the PSU requirements described on the DIY-Audio store:

A stereo F-5T v2 requires a bipolar power supply of (+/- 32V). This will require an 24V+24V (or 48V Center Tapped) transformer from 600-800VA...

The F-5T v3 will require two of the above PSU. (One for each monoblock)

As far as I understood Nelson Pass' original article describing the F5-TURBO V1, V2 and V3, the improvement of the V3 over the V2 is the addition of the cascode, which allows using higher PSU voltages with V3 than with V2. So why do they recommend using the same PSU (and hence the same voltage) for V2 and V3?