Go Back   Home > Forums > >

The diyAudio Store A forum for discussing anything about the products available in The diyAudio Store.

General diyAudio store questions thread
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Yesterday, 12:03 AM   #311
rtate is offline rtate  Canada
diyAudio Member

Default Shipping times

So ordered 2 things January 12
1 back panel and 1 B1 Korg Kit.
Back panel arrives in Canada from Italy in 3 days
B1 Korg says expected delivery Feb 3-4 from USA

What's up with that ?
Old Yesterday, 12:37 AM   #312
Jason is offline Jason  Australia
:)
diyAudio Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chirs View Post
Hi Jason,
Do you know if ACP+ parts (and/or chassis) kits will become available?
What Jim said! A parts kit is in the works. Chassis at a later date, probably. Focus for now is on the minimal and simpler naked version as it was made at BAF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawil View Post
Hello, Not sure where do ask this, but when will the Whammy headamp parts and pcb be back in stock again please? I have clicked notify me already but if any time frame we know

Thanks!
Both chassis and parts kits are in production, I'd expect them both to be ready and selling in about 3 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJN View Post
Hi Jason,

Are the 4U deluxe steel chassis available from the store ? I tried to buy one today, but the shipping step said that it couldn't ship to my address and to contact the store. I'm in Pennsylvania and never has problems with shipping from the store before.

Paul
They are. It sounds like the shipping rater software couldn't generate a shipping rate, and Shopify throw up a not-so-meaningful error. Sometimes this happens when the server gets overloaded or there are obscure edge-cases. Our store software Shopify doesn't provide any nice way to pass back meaningful information to the checkout in these cases.

In any event, please contact the helpdesk at contact@diyaudiostore.com if it doesn't start working again, and the helpdesk will resolve any issue that might exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJN View Post
Never mind, I got the order to go through by not logging on.
That does sound odd, maybe it was a cookie related issue, please do contact the helpdesk with the cart contents at contact@diyaudiostore.com and they can review your logged-in account details and test the items you had in your cart against whatever address is in that account and debug it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unklejoe View Post
Hello,

I placed an order for a Deluxe 4U Aluminum chassis on December 29th. It looks like payment went through, but the order status shows as unfulfilled.

I was wondering - will this be updated with tracking info once it ships?

Thanks
Hifi2000 were on Christmas holidays until Jan 3rd. Yes, it will be updated with tracking info once it ships.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phomchick View Post
Any news on the ACA 1.6 to 1.8 back panel upgrade kits?
They stalled due to some bill of material issues (offering just the new rear panel or also including the new chassis rails which pushed up the price a lot). I think we'll just offer the back panel by itself. You can grab one right now from here or they will be in the diyAudio store in about a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcwc View Post
Are you still waiting? I placed an order directly with Modushop on the 30th. Two weeks later the order is still pending. Emails have not been responded to.
There were a few questions related to ordering from Modushop which have been removed from this thread, which is for general questions about the diyAudio store. For any questions related to Modushop please email them at info@modushop.biz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtate View Post
So ordered 2 things January 12
1 back panel and 1 B1 Korg Kit.
Back panel arrives in Canada from Italy in 3 days
B1 Korg says expected delivery Feb 3-4 from USA

What's up with that ?
Sounds like USPS. I couldn't find an order with your email address, but I see another order to CA for an ACA with the US origin portion shipping 15th arriving 19th.

From the top of the USPS website "ALERT: USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE."

We pull USPS shipping dates directly from the USPS API so any shipping dates officially from USPS should have been advertised at checkout.

Sadly our 3PL can only ship with FedEx once per week so currently we are not offering FedEx. I appreciate the irony of an international part of the order arriving before one from "just across the border" but it's a topsy turvey world in the US at the moment.

Last edited by Jason; Yesterday at 12:41 AM.
  Reply to this post

General diyAudio store questions threadHide this!Advertise here!