General diyAudio store feedback thread

all Store orders fast delivered

After ordering any pcb in store: AlephJ; three times ACA, BA-3- as preamp, over time i have a 100% positive experience.
There are any people involved to hold the store running with high quality service and parts for DIY members.

Very special THANKSfor all service and work to ALLwho make
possible the Sony VFET kit for much members as possible.
With great help and service given by Elena- via e- mail, i am now also be a very proud Owner (not viewing to the costs :rolleyes:) of the latest very rare Kit Batch3.

Next step is to bring it to live with successful soldering and testing procedure.

If success i am viewing inquisitively for other, not that much expensive :D projects in future.

Best Regards and keep on great service in store.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi Jason,
Any news you can share regarding the new ACA kits? Thanks.

Looks like we've neglected this thread a little ... :) Look out for a new pre-order being launch in the next 1-2 months.

hi sirs
any news on the pass/Linkwitz active crossovers kits avalibility in the DIY Audio store?

regards

johnny
I know I'm being anxious...but is there an estimate when the Pass LXmini ASP boards and kits will be available?
Thanx

Within 30 days.

Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
The item is up to expectation, the transport cost is a rip-off.
It costed me the same amount as the product, I must mention I am living in Europe.

Thanks for your feedback. We agree with you.

We've been with the same warehousing and shipping company for the last 6 years and they've been very good to us in terms of reliability. However recently, especially for international orders, their shipping prices have increased a lot. To best honest, when we checked what their international shipping prices were last month when we launched the ACA pre-order, we were genuinely shocked.

We love our international customers and this situation won't do. We're a fast moving and innovative enterprise and our shipping partner needs to be as well.

To address your concerns, we have been actively canvassing for a new warehousing and shipping partner. We're closing in right now on a few potential candidates and hope to move our whole operation before we do our next ACA pre-order, so that our international customers can take advantage of the improved shipping rates, which should be considerably less than our current rates.

no reply or confirmation after placing an order

Good morning everyone.
I placed two orders about a week ago and received no confirmation of any sort.
The Paypal payment has cleared.
I've already sent an email to the contact adress but no reply...
Vacation ?
:p
or is it due to the amount of ACA orders ?

Has anyone else experienced that ?

Thanks
Pierre-Antoine (FRANCE)

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Jason:

I'm helping a friend's 15 year old son build his first amplifier and we screwed up the front panel. Can we order a replacement Galaxy 2U 330mm wide 10mm deep anodized black panel from the store or should we go directly to HiFi2000?

Thank you,
Scott

F5 parts kit

Dear Jason
I started assembling an F5, with the boards and parts kit I recently purchased in the store.
Everything looks good so far except one thing that is worrying me: on the schematic R19 and R20 are noted as 10K resistors bit in the kit I got 10ohms only.
Has there been a revision ?
Or is it just a mistake ?
No complaints at all, I would just like to know which is the right part to use there.
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Pierre-Antoine