Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The diyAudio Store A forum for discussing anything about the products available in The diyAudio Store.

General diyAudio store feedback thread
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 4th October 2018, 03:58 PM   #251
barryso is offline barryso  United States
diyAudio Member

This is a good project. The boards are well laid out and the build guide by 6L6 is informative and prevented many mistakes. The case is sharp looking, too, so the final project looks great.

For me it's been a way to take on an easy electronics project (it's been quite a few years) and get an introduction to class A amplifiers. It's definitely not a lean sounding solid state amplifier.

Elena and Jason at the DIY Store have been exceptionally helpful. They sent out a replacement part, the front power switch, twice. The 1st replacement didn't work so they sent out another one. That's really amazing given these are pretty inexpensive kits. They've provided excellent customer service.

It's a nice amp and a great way to test the waters of DIY audio.
Old 5th October 2018, 07:47 PM   #252
Einric is offline Einric  United States
diyAudio Member

Thank You for your kind remarks!
We try hard to make good quality kits for our patrons.
Old 5th October 2018, 07:54 PM   #253
tommydoan84 is offline tommydoan84  United States
diyAudio Member

Always the best experience that I had with DIYStore. Been ordered many kits/boards/transistors from the store in the past years and always received top-notch service! Thank you Jason and Elena for putting all this together for the whole community!

Regards,
Tom
Old 17th October 2018, 07:14 PM   #254
Lemonss is offline Lemonss
diyAudio Member

Hi Jason,

I have been trying to get in touch with support regarding order #DAS-7003 for about a week. I have been using the email address on the order and my work email (added contact@diyaudiostore.com to my contacts) with no luck, seems like my messages aren't being received so I figured I'd try here. Tried a PM, but wouldn't send. Here was the original message:

Thank you for sending out part of the order so quickly, PCBs look great! The reason for the email is the chassis portion (2 X mini dispante 2u) of the order as well as the ACA spare parts (2x front and rear panels) have not shipped yet. I just want to make sure that nothing got missed. Do you have an idea when that portion will be sent out?

Jason, thanks for any help you can extend!

Best,

Ed

General diyAudio store feedback threadHide this!Advertise here!