• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dual TDA1541 Dac With Tube Buffer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Dual TDA1541A Dac for sale with Seperate Tube Buffer.

I have used it a few times love the sound but never use it any more Works perfectly.

The Dac's input Decoder chip is a CX8414-XS1 has on board regulation and comes with a brand new Iron core Transformer.I used it on my dvd players and works fine never had a problem with it syncing.

The tube buffer has both transformers lower voltage and higher voltage and uses 2 Brand New E88cc tubes. I think i have spares that are more broken in too.

Make me a offer.

I have high quality pictures if interested let me know. Buyer pays shipping i will pack extremely well.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Tristanc1 said:
Didn't get it eh? That's been happening alot lately, must be something going on with my account:( , anyways write me at

camerontristan(the usual)hotmail.com

Just wondering how much you'd want for everything, and whereabouts you are in Canada.

Tristan

add me to your msn jase @ jasesspace . com im on line now :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.