• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aikido Boards, Welborne Remote Kit, Misc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK, compulsive purchasing got the best of me again...time to sell off a couple of my recent purchases that probably won't get built anytime soon....

I have two John Broskie Aikido PCB's, would like to get $35 each and I will pay shipping to lower 48 (saves you $10 each), or $60 for the pair shipping included.

I also have a Welborne Labs remote control kit, unassembled still in packaging, comes with red and blue leds and display, handles source and volume switching, nice kit. Looking to get $220 for it including shipping to lower 48.

Also have 5 Tang Band W4-616S 4" shielded full range drivers available. $17 each new, have been used for testing but all function and look new, would like to get $10 each or $40 for all 5, shipping for these is NOT included.

Check my feedback on ebay or audiogon under same username, paypal preferred.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.