• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale: Turrets and Board Material (UK)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a large number of turrets and turret board material for sale; photo:
Turrets3.jpg
Larger photo: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j207/merlinblencowe/For sale/Turrets2.jpg

The turrets are flat-topped, solder dipped. These ones are ex-stock and were precision made in England for the military until recently. Made from highest quality rivet brass- this makes them much easier to install than anything else you find in the UK (and US imports for that matter). They require a 2.8mm (7/64") drilled hole, though 3mm will do at a pinch.
They will fit anything up to 2.6mm thick board easily, and will also fit 3mm board provided you counter sink the holes a little bit (as I do).
Price: £5 for fifty.

The turret board material is G10 garolite (glass reinforced plastic) in fetching snot green.
It is 3mm thick and 70mm wide (1/10 inch thick, 2&3/4 inch wide), and I can cut any length your heart desires.
Price: 50p per inch (so a 10 inch long piece would cost £5).

UK inland postage is FREE on orders over £10! Payment by cheque, Paypal, postal order or cash.
Contact me at:
merlinblencowe AT hotmail (DOT) com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.