• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Carbon fiber monitor / bookshelf speakers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have had alot on my table lately and too many projects going on at once. These are a great little pair of speakers using the followin parts:

Seas H1212 Tweeters
Audax HM170Z18 Woofers

Stands included

Carli and madisound crossover parts

The paint on the outside is a combination of sikkens clear coat and the black parts have a little bit of white pearl, but not alot.

They look really cool and sound good too. They could probably be improved upon with a little time. My standards are kind of high though. Look at the equipment they are being used with.

Asking $450.00 plus shipping for the pair.

I will include CLIO and Text measurement files for anyone who may want to tweak and doesn't yet have a test setup.

Attachments

• img_0049.jpg
    img_0049.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 489
Sorry to post it there, i thought there would be more chance for you to see my question than in your old thread: would you happen to still have those Audax AM170Z0 Mid-bases $40.00/Pair for sale? I might be interested. Thanks to send a mail to dn.i [@] free.fr (since i'm new here and might not be able to reply to your PM...) or simply put a post here. Thanks in advance!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.