• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

linkwitz orion x-over pcb's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Selling a pair of linkwitz Orion crossover pcb's or ASP circuit boards as he calls them on his site. These are just the bare boards, with a 5 pages of documentation. I didn't want to use seas excel drivers for my OB but then I decided against the OB thing all together and am going with a PC x-over, so these are up for grabs, never used they're just as I recieved them. They sell for $50 each plus $10 shipping so $110USD altogether i'll sell them for $90 USD shipping included unelss it's overly expensive for some reason. Any questions feel free to PM me or write me on the forum. Some feedback on audiogon under Tristanc1 if you're into that kind of thing:)

Thanks for looking,
Tristan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.