• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Borbely Audio phono stage

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Borbely Audio phono stage for sale.

This unit is the model 420 - a hybrid of the 419 and 320 at:

http://www.borbelyaudio.com/products.asp

It is supplied with the EB-604/265 22V Power Supply.

The boards were built up by Borbely himself and I then fitted them into 2 cases - one for the phono and one for the psu. I then added all the sockets and wired up all the external connections.

This unit can be configured for MM or MC.

Sound quality is excellent (especially with a stepup such as SB TX102)
with a very lucid midband. I am selling as I have purchased an ultra-rare and expensive FM acoustics phono stage.

Pictures upon request

Price £450.

Hi. I'm very interested by this preamp. What was the original price of the complete kit? Do you have nice enclosures? Is the power supply only 220V or can it be set for 120V as used in North America?

What connectors did you used, nice quality like Cardas?

I would like a few pictures sent to my personnal email please. How much for shipping to Canada, Quebec, postal code H5A1L9?

Thanks...

SB

Hi,

If you both PM me your email adresses I will send a zip file of the pix.

Cobra2 : what kind of trade?

Algar_emi: I think the orignal price of boards cases and connectors was something like £850. Shipping would probably be about £30. It can be set to 120V by making a few changes to the PSU. The connectors are gold profis.

Regards,

Nick.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.