• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

TLP Nirvana valve preamplifier kit for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling a complete Aspen Amplifiers TLP preamplifier kit with Nirvana update. You can read info here:http://www.aksaonline.com/products_1_3.html

Kit includes:

a) Specially designed EI transformer with low flux density. It is designed for 230 / 240 V primary voltage.

b) TLP preamplifier PCB board with Nirvana components update and Auricap output capacitors

c) As my gift I give you blue Alps 50k stereo log potentiometer

The gain of circuit is unity and the circuit is able to drive low input impedance power amplifer. You only need to add few cinch connectors and box and you will have faboulus valve preamp.

The price is 170 EUR + post costs.

The preamplifier is in a perfect working condition and was used occasionally for testing my DAC output stage.

My mail: mark909(at)gmail.com replace (at) with @

tlpsmall.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.