• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY Paradise Charlize

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Something went wrong when entering this ad :confused: But here it is :)

Pre-assembled by DIY Paradise in chassis with air core inductors and Black Gates caps. Cost new is 300 USD + postage (see http://diyparadise.com/shop/index.phpmain_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=6). Standard SMPS is included (100-240V).

The amp works without fault but seems to have some minor grounding issue (it "hums" a bit when touched).

150 USD + postage.

Hi Pierrick! :)

Paypal is a good way of paying. I will not charge more than the actual postage cost, and not more than 25 USD in any case (the reason I say this is because I get prices between 18 and 28 USD from the Swedish postal services...).

Drop me an e-mail at johan.lofstrom(at)glocalnet.net for more info. :)

Johan :cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.