• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Leaving D.I.Y everything must go sale......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Do you still have the Tc90Tdx tweeters? I'd be interested in one or both if it isn't too expensive for shipping. Let me know if you still have them and how much to ship to CA, USA 95762. Please respond to hewitts(at)webpipe(dot)net

Thanks,
Dave

PS Hope this finds you well.

Hi tekko,
No, i was diagnosed with myelitis. it causes problems with motor control, speech and sometimes eyesight. i was originally told that i had months to live, it came as a bit of a shock. after an initial rapid decline i have sort of slowed down in the degen department. the quacks reckon i'll just fade away
:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.