• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Dact CT2 10K-2 Stereo Attenuator plus DIY passive pre enclosure

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I had planned on having this attenuator installed in my clari-t amp but since I'm going with a Signature 30 from Vinnie instead I've decided to sell the Dact. It's pretty much in perfect condition, and the leads have never had any solder on them.

In addition, I'm including a pretty cheesy enclosure that lets it function as a passive pre with one input and one output. It's actually pretty well made, and it uses decent hook-up wire and RCA jacks. If you don't want it, simply pull the clips off the Dact and toss it.

Askign price is $95 plus $4 for priority mail shipping.

Pictures are below, if you have any questions feel free to PM me.
I've never had a transaction here, but my feedback at both eBay and Audiogon is perfect so buy with confidence.

Gary

Dact CT2 10K-2 Stereo Attenuator
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Passive pre enclosure
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Back of enclosure

Inside enclosure

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.