• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Wanted ~ Quite A List Of Unusual Items ~Pye + Quad +Ortofon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Greetings Earthlings :)

I am looking for quite an eclectic mix of components and would be pleased to hear from anyone in a position to help me out !

Vintage PYE / PAMPHONIC Valve Amplifiers

HF12
PF91
HF25

Pamphonic 1001/1002
Singles or pairs , in good original condition however non running examples considered.

Nice Running Pair Of Quad 57's

I am also looking for a number of unusual items Listed Below

Thorens TD135 Turntable

Plinth mounted rest for Ortofon RS212 tonearm

Original Thorens Black Plinth for TD124 MKII or Schopper Copy

Ortofon SPU Classic G/E or Classic A/E

KISEKI MCT-2 Step Up Transformer

I also have a very nice condition SME 3009 Series 2 Pre-Improved ~ all accessories that I would like to part ex + cash adj for a 3009 Series I

Ta !!!

Roger ~ London

I can help you with a pair of HF25s, matching preamp (mono, and only one) and a PF91 with its preamp too. All iron in good electrical condition - stored for several years in attic so dry always. Paint is good bust surface rust on exposed steel. I'd have to look at what I might have for valves - they came to me largely unpopulated (raided for the lucrative US market). I could managed to separate myself from a pair of ESLs too - can only listen to ane or two pairs at a time.... But freight from New Zealand could be formidable. Let me know.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.