• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Monacor 12" D.V. Coil Carbon fibre bass unit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have decided to sell a new and unused Monacor SPH-300CTC bass unit. It is made of carbon firbre and has dual vioce coils. I original bought the unit because it had a Fs of 18hz for deep bass. Spec is 2 x 250WMAX, 2 x 8Ù.

Never did get round to building a box etc. - Is too much of a chore and I ended up buying a B&W ASW3000 subwoofer to go with my Quad electrostats. Anyway, the unit is in excellent condition as new. It was left in the box stored alway.

Originally I payed over £100 for the unit. Would be willing to accept £50. Here is a link to the unit below with all the theile small parameters etc.

http://www.monacor.de/int/en/produktseite_suche.php?artid=2072&spr=EN&typ=full

I have a disk floating around with a speaker program on it, and you can input all the specs etc and it will work out the volume size needed ported or unported etc. Will include this with it.

PS. May add a picture tomorrow. Too tired at the moment.

Attachments

• g101830a.jpg
    g101830a.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 83
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.