• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Weller WS81 Soldering Station

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All,
I'm selling my Weller WS81 Soldering Station.
It's been owned by me from new and has only seen home workshop use. It's about a year old. It's in good working order and has been well looked after.
For those unfamiliar, it's a professional quality station, with an 80 Watt temperature controlled pencil; adjustable between 150->450 DEGC.
Sorry, I don't have a camera, but it's exactly like the one pictured below.
I'm asking UK£50-. (which is a third of the cost new)
I'll post it anywhere at additional cost, but as it's a 230v unit, I guess that cuts out the States.
If in the UK you can pay by cheque or if not in UK then payment must be paypal.
Many thanks!
:)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.