• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

spring cleaning FREE STUFF just pay shipping plus wtb/wtt ibook stuff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi all im looking for a battery for my ibook g3 that is 4200mAh not 4000mAh unless its an amazing deal ( i saw a barely used one for 25 out there already pm'd em) and for a 512mb sodimm of pc100 or pc133.

Cleaning for college look!

Free

4 hdds ide one is 3.2gigs, one is 2gig one 1gig one 512 mb
I keyboard black
2 mice beige
2 heatsinks 1 with fan for Celeron 1.7, cant remember the # 476 maybe?
I internal zip drive, white, could never get it to work
Ata 66 ide card
Charger for ancient Motorola cell phone
Gameport splitter
Cover for 3 keystone wall jack
Fan controller for casefans
Fan controller for one of the above heatsinks with fan
Motherboard backplate
3 hi8 tapes
Am radio antenna
Internal usb x2 and firewire cables, not actuall cables just the pinouts like to connect power switch to motherboard
Ti83 to usb connector
Internal spdif audio and analog cable
Gameport header from soundcard
Telephone splitter
10 ft maybe of 24 gauge speaker cable
tons of eide/ floppy cables 20 total maybe
power cables for powersupply
ac converts for things like cd players, 4+
gameport joystick
steering wheel with pedals
Logitech wingman
3 floppy drives
Small box of case fans, 2 8o mm, a 40mm and a few small heatsinks

For sale

2 dreamcast controllers
25 ft catv cable
Ethernet card 10/100
56k voice modem
32mb agp video card
CHAINTECH AV-710 7.1 10$
Kworld usb 2.0 external tuner 30$
Samsung x427 cellphone cingular, with battery and charger, bottom half of the screen is black 25$
Proxima multimode II lcd for use on a overhead projector not for diy projector not enough colors/ refresh rate is crap, good for data/presentations 20$
Mongoose 155cm snowboard with bindings and boots size 11 or 9 or both with bag and goggles 75$
Ibook g3 dual usb cdrom with cable 15$
Canon optura 10 with charger, 2 batteries, 3 dv tapes, lens hood, and editing software firewire cable, and pci firewire card ( I have more then 1 type of software just ask) 300$

av710, the ata66 card and the following are gone
Fan controller for casefans +
Fan controller for one of the above heatsinks with fan.
2 heatsinks 1 with fan for Celeron 1.7, cant remember the # 476 maybe?
Ti83 to usb connector,
Small box of case fans, 2 8o mm, a 40mm and a few small heatsinks.

shipping seems to be around 5 dollars for the size of boxes i have

morestuff

ok i have a dlink pci 802.11b card with antenna, but the rsma connector is loose, still works just 10% i soldered a catv cable as an extesnion i get 70% signal and im one story down and 2 rooms ovr from the router 10$ plus ship, I also have a pci firewire 400 card also 10$ plus ship obo, has 3 maybe 4 connectors cant check right now already in a box, i have a old soundcard, not sure what kind, a 2nd voice modem, and a matrox card, not sure what it does, no connectors internal or external, but i have 1 (free) o and a dlink di514 router, could nvr get the wireless to work, but it should ( did i already mention this in the main post?) but theres gonna be a delay on the shipping for that im using it in a halo party june 2nd, 10$

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.