• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: R-Theta 65340 11" Black (8x)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These heatsinks are from a group buy in Dec/02. I received them in 1/03.

I opened the box and inspected the top one and never got around to building my amp. Now I need to sell them.

I paid $51 each and I have 8 of them. Would like to sell the whole lot at once but if a few people want them and I can sell them all I'll break them up.

Make an offer they are essentially new!

email at fventura AT charter.net

THX.

Could you please provide a bit more information about these? What are the dimensions? Do you know how much they can dissapate?

I might be interested in some of them if they are suitable for a Pass ZV9 amp (ie. can dissapate around 100 watts with a 20 deg. C temp. rise or so).

Would it be possible to post a picture?

Thanks.

Paul Ebert

Pictures

For thos of you interested r-theta has information on these on their downloadable catalog (#3, p60).

Hopefully these pictures come through. They are 11" x 11"

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 284
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.