• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 50CA10 triodes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale new-in-box triodes !

Type: 50CA10

Triode, indirect heated (50V, 0,175 A), often used in Luxman/NEC-amplifiers like the LX38, KMQ60, SQ38FD and the MQ68.

These tubes have nice characteristics (you'll find tube data without problems). And those Luxman amps were (and still are) great sounding !

The problem with the 50CA10: they're out of production. Prices are going up AND the 50V-filament requirement on the tube makes no easy replacement. Or you have to change the whole amp with new transformers.....and do you want to get rid of nice LUX trannies ?

I've found a nice stash of these triodes. Made in China....still in bubble-wrap.

I'm sorry....i can not test these items.

Interested ? I'll post some pictures.

Regards,
Reinout
(from the Netherlands)

Attachments

• img_2162.jpg
    img_2162.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 404
50CA10 total

Hi Cal,

i've got 2 complete boxes with 25 triodes each. And a third incomplete box with 14.
So in total 64 pieces of 50CA10.

You can always make me an offer. Of course these items will not be for free. But i'm much hapier if i can sell the whole stash at once than slowly selling them by the pair, quad etc. Of course selling them slowly will get me the most attractive pricing......but time is also money !

So make me an offer ?!

Regards,
Reinout

Attachments

• img_5121.jpg
    img_5121.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 317
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.