• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aelph - 2 Boards partially stuffed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two unique Aelph two boards made by OPC, partially stuffed for sale.

Only parts not yet mounted are the FETS, which I can supply at an additional cost, matched as well and the 0.47R power Resistors.

The boards also have the PSU caps, TO220 Fast recovery Diodes and KL-60's mounted on the boards as well.

The boards have an option for connection of chokes in the power rails.

Sold as a pair in USD $250 of BO

Shipping in Canada/USA will be about $35 due to size and wieght.

I also have 2 new Plitron 1KVA 2 x 40VAC shielded and screened Toroids I may be willing to part with. They are heavy so shipping is a consideration. $110 USD ea. They are $130 USD ea. to buy with the additional features.

Click here for Photos

Regards

Anthony

Coulomb said:
Transformers are sold.

Boards with passive components and on board PSU Caps and rectifiers.

NO FET's and NO SOURCE resistors.

$150 plus $30 for shipping to anywhere in North America.

Regards

Anthony

The Caps are worth at least $5 USD each, they are brand new SNAP INs, and there are 12 on each board. 12,000 uF at 80VDC.

There are 8 HEXFRED IRF 8 AMP devices on each boards and a CL-60 on each board.

Regards

Anthony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.