• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

15" Ceiling Mounted Projector For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please check out pictures and the original thread at http://www.lumenlab.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3215
and full details with detailed pictures at http://joewerb.com/Projector.html

preview of PJ:

Attachments

• post-3-1101962035.jpg
    post-3-1101962035.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 438
:D I think the only projector that performs ideally in all light conditions is one paired with Sony's black screen. No matter how bright your projector is, it will always look worse and worse the more light you introduce. The key word is "watchhable" and that will vary by personal opinion. I hope I never claimed that this PJ was ideal in all light conditions :) It does perform very well for a DIY PJ in daylight conditions, but bright light or direct light will kill it. One or two of those shots are medium-low daylight conditions. That first pictures of that projector are in a bakery with enourmous windows on two walls that let direct sunlight in during the day. Watching any projector in there during the day is out of the question.

joew26mpls said:
:D I think the only projector that performs ideally in all light conditions is one paired with Sony's black screen.

Sorry, it was other Joe on LL forum, claiming that his diy projector "is performing fantastically in all light conditions". It was "joe werb", I suppose "werb" comes from German word "Werbung", which means advertisment or commercial. Jetzt ist alles klar :)

Regards

lol... nice to hear a little german from time to time. Use to take it... I suck now. Its all clear?
That was me... poor ignorant projector learner ;) I guess the point was compared to typical DIY it was performing great. I think these days a lot more people are having good ambient light results too. You can watch it with the lights on or daytime, just not blaring sun and windows wide open.
Actually my name comes from a town I think... Werbon? Werben?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.