• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

47labs Gaincard!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, this is the original version!

The whole package contains: 25w Gaincard, 25w Power Humpty, 3 spikefeet for Gaincard, 2 spikefeet for Power Humpty and the user manual. The Power Humpty has a few scratches on the downside, caused by the spikefeet on which the Power Humpty rests. You won't see the scratches if you place the Power Humpty properly.

It works lovely. It's the most enjoyable amplifier I have heard, ever and at any price. In every comparison, I find the Gaincard more tangible, natural, fast and dynamic. It makes the music come alive, in stead of pushing it far away in a virtual soundstage. I haven't heard a copy yet that could approach this original on all points (speed, natural dynamics, intimacy, reality) My opinion, off course. I never would have sold this amplifier if it wasn't for the fact that I get new speakers, which work best on a tube amp.

Price: $2000. The amp will ship from the Netherlands.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.