• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: DIY spare parts for sale. Transistors, Audio Technica ear pads, Volume knobs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I got most of the parts from Digikey and Mouser. I had big plans on making a lot of DIY stuff but the desire has diminished. If you have any questions please let me know.
Please PM me with the parts you want and your address. I will then send you a quote for the shipping cost. I can only take Paypal as payment and Credit Card via paypal is ok.
Check out my feedback here: http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=153656&referrerid=25088 and ebay feedback here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=buzzerbro&iid=

Item# Quantity; Part#; Description; Cost

1. 1 pair; AT ear pads; Audio Technica ear pads. Used but in Good Condition. No tears at all. They still have a lot of life in them. Washed and ready to use. These will fit the ATH500, ATH700, or ATH900 headphones.; $20
    An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

2. 1 pair; 414 Pads; Fits Grado Headphones. Brand New. Yellow. Never used but taken out of the package; $SOLD

3. 15 foot; USB Cable AB; This is a brand new still in package USB cable with male A to male B connections $3

4. 1; Knob1; Black. 38mm in diameter and 18mm high. It takes a 1/4 inch shaft with 1 set screw. $30

5. 1; Knob2; light champagne color. 38mm in diameter and the skirt is 43.5mm in diameter and its 25mm high. It takes a 6mm shaft and it has 1 set screw. $35
    An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

[*] 25; MJL4281A; (NPN) Brand New From Digikey $3 dollars each

[*] 25; MJL4302A; (PNP) Brand New From Digikey $3 dollars each

[*] 9; MJE15034; (NPN) Brand New From Digikey $1 dollars each

[*] 9; MJE15035; (PNP) Brand New From Digikey $1 dollars each

The highlighted parts above can be used in this sub amp design: http://sound.westhost.com/project68.htm

6. 4; MUR860; Diode $0.50 each

7. 4; LM3876T; Chip for chipamps $3 each

8. 6; LM3875TF; Chip for chipamps $3 each

9. 3; AN8005; 5 volt regulator, TO-92 $0.50 each

10. 9; 1N4001; Diode, Free if you buy some other stuff

11. 4; 2222 370 11155; Cap, 1.5uF, 63VDC, 10% $1 for all

12. 1; TDA1543; Dac chip, 8-Dip $2

13. 2; LF412ACN; Opamp, 8-Dip $2 each

14. 1 set; 2 x LM4652TA chips, 2 x LM4651N chips, and 2 x TP0010 Thermo-pads $15

15. 1 stereo set; chipamp1; LM3886 PCB set, consisting of 2 amplifier and 1 power supply PCB’s and 4 Holco H4 22kohm resistors. $10

16. 1 stereo set; chipamp2; Dual mono set. LM3875TF PCB set, consisting of 2 amplifier and 2 power supply PCB’s. Chips and a couple of resistors are installed already $15

17. 1; PS PCB; 1 power supply PCB with Rectifier diodes already installed. $5

Thanks for looking.

I would like to purchase:

Item #20 -- 1 stereo set; chipamp2; Dual mono set. LM3875TF PCB set, consisting of 2 amplifier and 2 power supply PCB’s. Chips and a couple of resistors are installed already $15

Do you take PayPal? I can pay NOW. I live in northern IL at ZIP 61111.

Please contact me through DIYaudio messaging system and when I receive your email with your PayPal address I will transmit funds and you can see my address while at PayPal.

Thanks a lot........

Dick

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.