• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Old Carver and Phase Linear components

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What do you all think this is worth? It all works perfectly. The amp is a Carver Model C-500. The EQ is a Phase Linear Model 1100 series 2. The pre amp is a Phase Linear Model 2000 series 2. All have normal scuffs but are in very good condition. I know the picture is shitty and i will post better pictures when i go back home but that wont be for about a month(I am away at school). So if anyone is interested let me know if you would like to see better pictures and what not. Thanks

Woody

Attachments

• close.jpg
    close.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 493
Flames Linear stuff

Wow.....I didn't know any of this stuff was still in existence. I'm still kicking myself for selling my 2000 series 2 preamp in 1980. Would you split the system up, or are you intent on selling as a group? I'd be interested in maybe the amp and preamp!

Finally, I am able to post better pictures. Yes this stuff is still floating around (on Ebay I think) but these are the only specimens I've actually seen in person. As far as splitting it up I'd rather not. I was just more curious as to how much I could get for all three. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Woody

Attachments

• amp.jpg
    amp.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 285
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.