• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Everything required to assemble MyRefC and Kookabura.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have carefully assembeld the MyRefC boards and gathered all parts needed to set up the MyRefC and Kook. The Kook. has not been started.

Included are 2 rack mount type enclosures with front handles, a standard 19" one for the amplifier and a smaller one for the pre-amp.

The MyRefC transformer is a Plitron 24Volt/400VA and the transformer for the Kook. is the one offered by Twisted Pear.

The heatsinks are the 4" ones from TP.

Power switches, purple LED's, 3 sets of quality RCA jacks, volume knob and power cord, internal wire etc. are included.

I will not sell anything seperately.

Asking $370. USD shipped in North America.

T.D.

Attachments

• my ref and kooka..jpg
    my ref and kooka..jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 2,497
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.