• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

EL34 Metal Base

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I have one of those Philips Made in Holland EL34 with a metal base. It's a used type but seems to be in good condition. I believe these are somewhat rare and valuable. I don't suppose anyone would be interested in aquiring it? The logo is almost worn out. Only a small part of the round Made in Holland logo is visible. Anyway, if it's not too much to ask can someone please tell me how much it would be worth?

I'll try to get a picture as soon as I can

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.