• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Plitron Transformers For Trade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI I HAVE THREE PLITRON TRANSFORMER FOR TRADE.
I WOULD LIKE TO BUID A CLASS A AMPLIFIER .
I WOULD NEED 2X18V 2X20V 600VA OR750VA.
I INTRESTED FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 2X9V OR 2X10V 300VA (MONTER HIRAGA) TRANSFORMER.
I HAVE FOR TRADE 2X16V 300VA
2X18V 300VA
2X30V 300VA
I CAN DIVE YOU TWO TRANSFORMER FOR ONE FOR THE 600 OR 750VA. OR I CAN GIVE ONE AND SOME CHASH.
I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE ONE ON ONE IF YOU HAVE THE 9V OR 10V TIPE OF TRANSFORMER.
OR MAY BE YOU HAVE A PLITRON 2X18V 300VA I WOUD INTRESTED FOR IT AND I COULD USE TWO THE SAME TRANSFORMER.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW ,AND IF YOU INTRESTED FOR TRADE.
THANKS
REGARDS

Plitron transformers

To use 18v transformer for the Aleph X I would need at least four of them.
I bought these for the Hiraga amp but only good for one chanel.
I would need one more but i have no room where to isntal one more.
By the way I'm working on the Aleph X but I will use only one transformer for bouth chanel.
I think 2x18A and 1.2k VA transformer would be ok.
There is no need for the 2x30v 300VA tranformer ,if some one wants to build DOZ amp it would be great for that project.
Unfortunatly i made a mistake with the 2x16v transformer , it is 2x15 V and 300VA .
It would be good for mini A ,but i will have the Aleph X so i dont realy want mini A. Tomorow will have the first test for the gainclone from Peter Daniel.
I just orderd the pcb for esp 101 project .
So i dont need those transformers.
if some one has has one 2x18V like mine we can trade or we can talk about I would need that.
thanks
Regards

Plitron transformers

Hi
I desided to i sale two of the transformers if someone want to buy.
The 2x15V 300VA and the 2x30V 300VA .I would like to get $ 50
canadien for each and shipping cost if I have to shippe.
I have two more transformer ,I bought for esp 101 mosfet amp but i just finnised my gain clone and I'm satisfide with it.
the transformers made by Keen Ocean I LTD .Bought is 2x40V ,
one is 6,4 A 550VA
another IS 2X40 V but 8,8 A or 800 VA.
I would like to sale them or I still intrested for trade.
I need 2x18V or 2X20V 600VA or 750VA.
Please help me if you have a spare transformer and you are not going to use it.
thanks regards:

Plitron transformers

Hi
Unfortunatly I didn't have to much sucses to trade these transformer to find something for my nest projects.
I would like to sel them may somebody can use them.
Fore the Plitron 2x30V 300VA I ask $45
the 2X40V 550VA I ask $60
and fore the 2x40v 800Va $70
the rest of it I keep it ,I will use them some times in the future.
All prices in Canadien $.
I ask a bit more than half price fore each.
thanks for the interest.
Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.