• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Assembled and Tested AMP3s

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
I've got three AMP3s laying around that need good homes. All three have been tested and draw the correct of current when attached to a power supply. The amp with the terminal blocks plays music and was tested in my system for a few hours. The other two amps were not tested like that because they have no DC blocking input caps installed as of yet.

Two of them have -12V/V gain, no input caps (I can leave them off to let you use your own caps of choice or install 2.2uF ceramics or 3.3uF electrolytics for you), 5" cat5 cable wire leads for the inputs, 5" 20awg solid core wire leads for power and ground connections, and 5" 18awg stranded wire leads for the output connections. Price per amp: $85 shipped USPS first class or priority in the lower 48 states.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

The other one has -12V/V gain, 2.2uF ceramic input caps, and terminal blocks for the power/input/output connections. Price: $90 shipped USPS first class or priority in the lower 48 states.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

If outside the lower 48 states, the price will go up a tad because of shipping. Tell me where you'd like it shipped and I can give you and updated price.

Brian

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
I've got two more up for sale with wire leads just like the two amps in the first picture of the thread. The gain is -12V/V and the input caps are 2.2uF ceramic. The input wires are 5" cat 5 solid core and the output and power wires are all 5" 18awg stranded. Both amps have been tested to work properly. Price is still $80 plus $5 shipping per amp in the lower 48 states. I can give you a shipping estimate if you're outside the lower 48 states, just email me your shipping information.

I can accept checks, money orders, and paypal. I will ship as soon as payment is received and cleared (personal checks can take up to 1 week to be cleared by the bank). If you want to pay with a credit card through paypal 3% will be added to the total cost. So the new total cost would be 1.03*($80+$shipping) with a credit card through paypal.

Email me through the forum or post here if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks,

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2005
demogorgon, you haven't visited the Class D forum lately, have you? :)

The AMP3 is a class d kit sold by Jan over at www.41hz.com
It's a small 2 channel class d amp based on the Tripath TA2021B chip (similar to the chip found in the SI T-amp). It uses almost all surface mount components and most people don't want to attempt working with them. SM components are essential to good performance with the switching frequencies used with class d.

You can learn more about them here: http://www.41hz.com/main.aspx?pageID=105

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.