• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY stuff for sale/giveaway- MA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
whats sold/left

Hi,

Mike came by and picked up a few torroids plus some caps. Thanks!!
I apologize. Several emails arrived right after each other and here is who asked first:

Sold
The Balanced line stage is sold (RT)
The Focals/Hiq are sold (CN)
The plitron/totran torroids are sold to (CN)
The Kora is sold to Peter in Oz.

Left:

Magnum Dynalab - Works great $175
Pioneer 9500II - $45 - Works
Rega Planet - $75
Aleph2 Clones - $300
Tjoeb99 - $50

The heat sinks were from a group buy a couple of years ago. I'd rather not ship them and the Aleph2's

aleph2 clone

I would be interested to to take the aleph2 off your hands, but you'll have to ship them to san francisco area. I am assuming that there are enough working parts in the pile to make two mono blocks (or close to it). Also I assume the picture only showed one channel and that there is another channel lurking somewhere. I'd be willing to pay $100. I am not concerned with the looks, I would rebuild it anyway. mmc

Hello,
I sent you an email through the forum regarding heat sinks but didn't get the answer. Could you please send me an email. I would like to know how many heat sinks you have and how they look, and obviously what would be the price. i am not familar with the group buy you have mentioned. Would there be enough of them for Aleph 1.2?
Thanks
AR2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.