• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Garage Sale of DIY Stuff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Disabled Account
Joined 2005
Well I am finally giving up on any hopes of using any of the stuff I am putting up for sale. I have no time and space is running out so I am going to sell off a bunch of stuff, mostly drivers and a few odds and end equipment. I will have a link below to my web page of pics, most have a small description just email me for details and price. I would hope someone within driving distance to Ohio, would want it all and save all the packing, but I will give you great prices for buying multiple items. Some examples are Presto grease bearing turntable, Telefunken 8" full range, Heathkit 8" Coaxs, Telefunken Tweets, University 3 way system drivers, still have the cabinets if someone is interested. Anyway drop me a line if interested I also have about 100 tubes of all sorts, mostly small, but do have some Telefunkens.
Thanks
Tim
http://www.picturetrail.com/tward1087

Any successful buyer?

I sent him a money order in mid-July, but the seller has never positively confirmed that the package is on its way. My last e-mail to him is on 08 Aug, 2005 but has not heard from him till now.

Has anybody successfully bought something from the seller?

To the seller: if there is any misunderstanding here, please let me know ASAP and I will clarify this on this forum.

Thanks for reading this post.

Russell

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.