• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shielded new Toroidal X-formers for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 of the steel encased style toroidal x-formers I need to sell. I bought these in an EBAY auction over a year ago for >$100($50 each + shipping). I planned to use them in an upcoming project which I never got around to. These transformers are very nice looking, black enclosures with square bases for screw mounting 4.25" dia X 3.5" tall. They are unused, I hooked one of them up in my Hafler DH-200 AMP to see what the power output under load would be and it was the same as unloaded 41-0-41. My guess would be under full load these x-formers would put out about 37-0-37. The guy who was selling these said they were approximately 325-350VA he couldn't remember for sure. I tried to dig up the specs on these and have had no luck. They are replacements for a Denon integrated amp. The stickers on the back read DENON-PMA700VEU. One of them was mildly bent on the bottom mounting flange in shipping. I corrected the bend but I'll sell it for less than the other. I want $40 for the nicer one and $35 for the other. Buyer will pay $6 for shipping, continental US buyers only. I can take some very hi-res digital pics of them if anyone wants to see them before buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.