• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Nice PCB transformers for audio projects

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there.

I have been offered a (large) lot of quite nice PCB mount transformers, so I was thinking that some of you might be interesed in getting one or more them. I will ship these worldwide. Payment by cash in a letter or paypal. Please ask for a shipping price.
Shipping 5 of these inside EU is 21 USD.
Shipping 5 of these to the rest of the world is 36 USD.
Larger numbers will be relatively cheaper - ask for a price.

Specifications:
Condition NEW (made i 98)
Pri 115/230 50Hz
Sec 2x9v 350 mA ; 2x4,5v 500 mA.
Size 6,8cm x 5,6cm x 2,4cm (without solder pins) 332g
Price 7 USD/piece (paypal fee / cash exchange fee is incuded)

This transformer can be connected to give out 27v 350mA or 18v 500mA. 2-3 of these would give a nice Aleph P powersupply

If you connect a pair of these head to head you could make 2x115 50mA. Nice for several tube circuits as long as you use solid state rectification. Four would give 2x230 50mA

Also fine as tube filament supply

Please contact 911jensen@ofir.dk for questions.

NB: Sorry for the bad picture, I have some better ones but they are over 100kb

Attachments

• dsc03264.jpg
    dsc03264.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 238
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.