• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Aleph 3 Power supply parts, caps, toroid and heatsinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks
For sale are a lot of parts that I have accumulated and need to get rid of soon.

I have a perfectly functional Aleph 3 that I never put into a case. The photos can be seen at
http://photos.yahoo.com/vsr123

Aleph 2 Power Supply

consists of a 500VA, 4 x 21 V, Toroid from Victoria Magnetics.
8 of Nippon Chemicon 50V 68000 uF caps
4 AEON, 4.7uF, 250V poly caps
4 of 14AWG ERSE inductors
4 rectifier bridges

I would like to sell this as a set but am open to sale of individual parts

please make a reasonable offer!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heatsinks

I have two massive heatsinks. It has a lot of pre-existing threaded holes of all sizes.
The heatsinks are 12 x 12 x 4 (fin depth) and I believe each heatsinks can handle an Aleph 2 channel. It has 65 fins each!

Please make an offer!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Aleph 3 boards themselves are not for sale

I am in the SF bay area, local buyers welcome.

thanks!
Sridhar

HEATSINKS left

Heatsinks still available...these are massive ones as you can see from the dimensions. I have a perfect box that I can use to ship these. I would like to sell them as a pair only and am asking for
~ US $60 or OBO + shipping. Please send me a mail with your zip for approx rate.

thanks!
Sri

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.