• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Eico Tube Testers for sale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have an EICO 667 Tube Tester that I have restored and recalibrated. I have replaced the Diodes and Capacitors with new parts. I have installed a Meter protection capacitor, thoroughly cleaned and adjusted all the switches. I have tested all the pots and discrete components to ensure they are within Spec. The unit has all of it's knobs and the meter is immaculate. I have polished and buffed the Aluminum faceplate to within an inch of it's life. :)

A bound reprint of the Original manual is included, I have replaced the old two prong plug with a new three prong plug and grounded the chassis for safety, something they cared little for in the 50's apparently. The orginal production date of this unit is 1964. I will post a few photo's a little later. The unit is in excellent functioning condition and verified against my Hickok 6000 and an Eico 625, which is also for sale.

The Eico 625 is also in excellent working condition.

The Eico 667 is going for $200 US
The Eico 625 is going for $75

Regards

Anthony

Sorry about that Giovanni, I am shipping your Tube Tester tomorrow. I did not want to ship it out until I has installed a 3 prong power cord. I had a spot of trouble finding the right sized grommet for the new hole on the side of the unit. I use a Stainless Chassis Plug to close the original hole on the back. Orginally the Eico 625 lies on it's power cord and I thought that was a bad design choice so I changed it to it's side.

I have been lax in responding to my email for the last few days, My wife mentioned to me today that you had left a few emails when she was checking her mail.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Anthony

Coulomb said:
Sorry about that Giovanni, I am shipping your Tube Tester tomorrow. I did not want to ship it out until I has installed a 3 prong power cord. I had a spot of trouble finding the right sized grommet for the new hole on the side of the unit. I use a Stainless Chassis Plug to close the original hole on the back. Orginally the Eico 625 lies on it's power cord and I thought that was a bad design choice so I changed it to it's side.

I have been lax in responding to my email for the last few days, My wife mentioned to me today that you had left a few emails when she was checking her mail.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Anthony

Hi Anthony, do you have the shipping tracking number for the tube tester, I would have expected it to have arrived by now.

Cheers,
Gio.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.