• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Unloading audio equipment

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all.

A family crisis has put me in a HUGE financial pickle, and I need to unload some gear fast to have money for my house payment in 3 days. Thanks in advance for your time / help.

On the auction block :

+ 300b Single Ended stereo amplifier WITH tubes (JE LABS schematic) I've owned it 2 years, put about 60 hours on it.... BIG oil filter cap, handwound trafos ( 4, 8, 16 ohm leads on output ), stainless steel chassis, and a number of other components I can't remember.
comes with a JAN 5U4G ( national union )
2 x Electro harmonix 6SN7EH
2 x Electro harmonix gold grid 300b

$500 ( i'm taking a big loss here...)...you pay shipping.
attachment.php

attachment.php

+ Transcriptors UK Saturn Turntable. I sent it to them ( conveniently they reopened just after I aquired it ) and had them completely rebuild it mechanically and check everything. New bearing, rubber parts, motor, belt, etc. Comes with a vestigial tonearm, which regularly goes on ebay for $175-250... and a Shure V15 Mk4 cartridge. I tried to sell this about 7 months back, and i've lowered the price dramatically because of my situation.

$500 ( table, cartridge, tonearm )
pictured on left in photo below :
attachment.php

+I've also got an assembled Bottlehead Foreplay line preamp ( the one with the solid state rectifier ), w/ 12AU7 tubes. It has a few upgrades to it...magnet wire, caps, some really cool looking but expensive knobs :)...
$200

here's a pic of the foreplay + 300b amp in my livingroom
attachment.php

+I've got a pair of 4' speaker cables wound from 150' of braided belkin teflon RJ45 UTP terminated w/ gold banana posts. Very dynamic sounding.. yours for $50 / pr.
attachment.php

+And i have a stash of about 5 old wooden 1930's table radios + turntables w/ 30-50 tubes. I'm at work so i can't summarize models + serial #'s...i can take a digital pic when i get home. $100 for all.

I've got some musical equipment for sale, but i'll seperate that into another post. Thanks for looking. Email me for questions ( magnetmaz AT hotmail DOT com ).

-Maz

I'm interested in your foreplay

"+I've also got an assembled Bottlehead Foreplay line preamp ( the one with the solid state rectifier ), w/ 12AU7 tubes. It has a few upgrades to it...magnet wire, caps, some really cool looking but expensive knobs ...
$200 "

Do you still have the foreplay for sale? If so I'm interested!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.