• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS 604 8G Studio Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big boys in big cabs and real heavy! No kidding! I can barely get the pair into the bed of my truck,big. Need xovers to be built. Boxes in good shape but for bad water stain about 5" round on top of one. Cones and surround perfect and original. Diaphragms for HF horns can be supplied, installed or you get your own, so price is negotiable on that. There is no interior wiring. Original binding posts if you want them(not recommended as are just brass bolts). Grills in great shape. Write to me at <Thatch_Ear@excite.com> for photos which I should have in a few days. You pick them up, or I can deliver within a reasonable distance of Dallas Tx. Drivers and cabinets are a package, no separating them in sale. If I deliver you must unload. Drivers will travell in cab of truck and not in the speaker cabinets to avoid damage and that I just can't get them loaded with the weight of the drivers in the cabinets. Did I mention these are heavy?
Thatch

Status
Not open for further replies.