• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Russian military PIO caps 0.047uF/1000V

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I need some new components for my 2 recently running projects so I decided to sell 2 lots/boxes x25 pieces each of the famous Russian military paper-in-oil caps 0.047uF/1000V type K40U-9 which I kept for years.

They are NOS, manufacturing dates – May 1990 and June 1990. Good for coupling or PSU caps. Many people claim they sound like the aluminum Jensens for one tenth of the price.

I want to sell them wholesale – 1 box x 25 pcs = $50. Two boxes left.

Buyer pays the shipping costs. E-mail me for details.

Thank you

Attachments

• box.jpg
    box.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 574
I looked into something similar to these a while back and decided not to go for them after all because they were magnetic (the leads?). They were teflon isolated, though which seemed like a nice bonus.

This may well not affect performance, but at the times given costs etc. I decided not to go there.

It will be interesting to find out how Russian high quality stuff sounds.

Petter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.