• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Crown DC 300 and D150

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of DC 300a Crown amp and a pair of D150A that have the IOC lights. The amps work great. Im needing some D75 to shrink things down so if your interested let me know. I also of a silver faced DC300 that was updated by crown to a 300 A. One channel works the othe is distorted. Make an offer. And last I have a near mint D150. If you have any interest in this stuff drop me a line. Make me offers on this stuff. Thanks

Prices on Crown Amps

For those interested Im asking 400.00 for the DC300A thats in the box with a walnut cabinet that also in the original box. This was a one owner amp and is in wonderful shape. Im asking 150.00 each for the D150A that have the IOC and last I have a DC300A that has the IOC Im asking 275.00 for it. I also have an early model D150 that also has the walnut cabinet. Its in near mint condition asking 165.00 All have documentation and work great. I need to compact my life!! If someone has some D75s to trade Im open to offers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.