• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

wtb (or trade): 4 position rotary selector switch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm looking to buy a rotary selector switch for a diy switch box. I'd like a 2 deck non-shorting unit with 1 pole per deck. A single deck non-shorting unit with 2 poles is also an option. I need switch that either has 4 positions, or more but that can be adjusted.

Prefer DACT (e.g. CT-3), Elma (e.g. ELMA P/N 04-1264), Grayhill (?) but willing to consider other suggestions.

I'm trying to save some money and cut down on the extra shipping / handling costs ... So if you have an extra one from a project past, I'm interested :) If people have also had good experience with particular organizations that sell these, I'd be interested in hearing this as well.

I'm willing to offer the following in trade if someone is interested -

Niles SAS-1 - combination speaker-level and A/V line leven switching system - excellent condition, really nice I just don't need it anymore.

dbx 200 - Program Route Selector. Front is in excellent condition, top is scratched up a bit however

thanks in advance,

--eric

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.