• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Phoenix/Orion Boards, CD's and parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Two years ago I bought everything SL had to offer at the time which was the Pheonix project – I understand that with minor changes this can be modified to the Orion Project – When the Orion was new SL posted the mod to the Phoenix board on his site that would convert it to the Orion

I got into horns and recently realized it looked like I would never get around to doing this.

Current price for what I have and wish to sell would be

The two ASP printed circuit boards for a PHOENIX stereo system and its documentation are available for $190 plus shipping and PayPal fees.

The WM1 is available for $30 plus shipping and PayPal fees

The MT1 is available for $40 plus shipping and PayPal fees

The price of the Toneburst Test Signal CD is US$20

The Website Archive CD-ROM can be purchased for $25,

Digi-Key bill for parts for the above is 231.40 –

This includes all of the parts Digi-key had in stock at the time I placed the order – there were a few specific parts they were out of stock on at the time I ordered. My order did not include the wal-wart transformers because I planned to take a different approach.

$190 Phoenix documentation and boards
$ 30 WM1
$ 40 MT1
$ 20 Toneburst CD
$ 0 Archive CD I will throw in because out-of- date although has the Pheonix info
$ 231.40

$511.00 value

$250.00 plus actual freight

I will only sell this one lot for everything listed here

Check my feedback on e-bay as triodeuser.

E-mail me for pics or specific questions, etc

Regards

Ken L

Ken L said:

$250.00 plus actual freight

Or make me an offer _grin_

Regards

Ken L

Attachments

• linklwit a.jpg
    linklwit a.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 117
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.