• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS : MoFo amplifier

As per title, I have my MoFo amplifier for sale

Unfortunately, my speakers are not efficient enough to take full advantage of this amplifier. It was a fun project though.

Chassis is custom design and looking retro. It is a dual mono construction in a single chassis. Coupling caps are Mundorf Supreme, resistors are Takman and Dale. SMPS bricks are included (different shapes but same ratings and both from Lenovo.

MoFo SOLD$USD plus shipping + 4% Paypal.

How about SOLD$USD for both Amp and preamp + shipping... Holiday combo special SOLD$USD +3% PayPal +shipping (preamp and amp)

Preamp alone is now available for grab @ SOLD$USD +shipping

Not responsible for import fees, duties, taxes, etc...

2021-12-06 22.16.45.jpg

2021-12-06 22.16.48.jpg

2021-12-06 22.17.05.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
For those needing a preamp to go with the MoFo, here's the AKSA Lender that I've made.

It is powered with an AMB Sigma 22. Potentiometer is TKD brand. If you need to see the internal of the preamp, please let me know. The two holes on the back can be blocked if needed. They had a different use in the past.

2021-12-07 15.26.14.jpg

2021-12-07 18.37.17.jpg

2021-12-07 15.26.22.jpg

If you're interested in the preamp and MoFo combo, please inquire.

Thanks
Do

Reactions: 1 user
Pinnocchio, where did you source the heatsinks? They look similar to the ones used in the ATI1502. Pretty sweet amp!

Stretchneck, I was also hoping for a like button.
Bought the heatsinks from a DIYaudio member many years ago. They're really nice and dissipate a whole lot!

You're the second person talking about the like button... What are you guys referring to? I don't use any social networks (actually hate them with a passion). Don't tell me we have to start pressing a like button here? I guess I'm old school or too old to understand the need for this... LOL

Do

Joined 2014
Paid Member
No there isn't a like button on this forum. On a few other forums, HT guide for example, there is a like and thank you button on the bottom of every post. It is a nice way to let someone know you enjoyed their post without having to add more responses to the forum. Keeps the content streamlined.

On social media, there are sad, angry, laughing etc buttons which don't really facilitate a positive atmosphere.