• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Danley, Quad, Linkwitz speakers

Hi folks:

It's time for me to clear out some stuff, and what better day than Cyber Monday.

First, a pair of Danley SH50 speakers. These were used at a church in Minnesota, and appear to have been suspended from the ceiling, so they are in overall very good shape. I used them in my 11' by 12' "listening room" but if you have a large room they'll sound even better than they do here. $3350

Next, Linkwitz LXMinis. I built these using a kit of parts for the base and "baffle" and they are finished in the standard bathroom fixture white for the cylinder and satin black for the wooden parts. I'll include either the Pass analog crossover or the minidsp 4x10HD. Options are available, including the other crossover, the pieces (boxes and Peerless 10" woofers) for the dual sealed box woofers by Davey, and three Emotiva stereo amplifiers. SOLD

Finally, original Quads. When I bought this early (14xxx) pair a few years ago, they worked, although one of them had a much lower sound output than the other. I diagnosed the problem, and made plans for upgrading and renewing the EHT, including buying the diodes and capacitors. I got as far as the dismantling, but never melted the beeswax or put them back together. Pretty good overall condition, but one of the feet on one of them is a little wonky. SOLD

The catch: I can't ship any of these. They are available to be picked up in Madison, Wisconsin, about 15 minutes off of I-90, between Chicago and Minneapolis. I can tell you from experience that the SH50s fit comfortably in a mid-size SUV. I used a Honda CR-V.

Thanks for looking - Pat

Attachments

• P1010876.jpg
    P1010876.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 430
  • P1010874.jpg
    P1010874.jpg
    425.2 KB · Views: 419
  • P1010878.jpg
    P1010878.jpg
    452.2 KB · Views: 422
Last edited: