• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Seas Loki MKIII Cabinets (pair) or complete speakers

No problem, best of luck.
What I ended up using was Vandersteen VCC’s instead.
Unbelievably cheap on eBay.
Like one for $40 and one for $60
I’ve compared them side by side and preferred the Vandersteens.
Also, it is not advertised but the Vandersteen VCC’s are aperiodic, the rear of cabinets have 2 big openings that breathe thru Owens 704 type insulation.
I didn’t know this until I open them up to check them out.

Not sure how you intend to use the Loki’s but mine was for parents center channel-away from wall. In this case I wished I had faced port to the rear for a few more Hertz down low.
Sorry to bog down your post I just wanted to share my journey hopefully help you .
take care

Not at all, this is a neat and welcome suggestion. I'll keep my eyes peeled and see if I can put together a pair of VCCs for under $150 just for the sake of comparison. My plan is for music listening in an odd space, and I understand the VCC crossovers are not ideal for this but I plan to go DSP anyway so that shouldn't be an issue.

If another Loki cabinet appears for sale here maybe we'll talk again!