• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB : CD4013, CD40106, CD4001 and IRF93

Hi,

Looking for someone in North America that could sell me these parts

There's no stock of the IRF9530 anywhere (at least Digikey or Mouser) and I don't want to buy from fleabay because I don't want to take the chance of getting a fake one...

If anyone has 2 of them I would gladly buy them

As for the ICs (CD4013, CD40106, CD4001), I also prefer original ones or known brand. Again don't want to buy from fleabay. Mouser has stock but 20$ shipping for just ~6$ purchase is not ideal...
Mouser part numbers below (looking for 2 of each)
595-CD4013BE
595-CD40106BE
595-CD4001BEE4

Thanks
Do

Joined 2015
Paid Member
All you parts are available @ lcsc.com.

In addition, I recently try their new shipping option, the cheapest, "Global Direct Standard Line", it has been delivered to France in one week, two time faster than the usual "DHL ecommerce" which is not DHL premium but intermediate with a back haul from China to Germany and national delivery through national Post service.

I place at a lot of order at LCSC and has always been satisfied, not even speaking of price...

Chris

Last edited: