• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Full range mini desktop speakers

I've been refreshing the Decware mini radials page waiting to grab a pair (in a non-wacky color), but in the meantime I'd be interested to see if anyone has something similar for sale. WTB a small footprint passive single driver full-range desktop setup with focus on nearfield imaging. DIY is okay if it's based on a well engineered plan set. Also open to desktop amps.

Dan

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
I have a last set of µFonkenPlus. Stock drivers by i will give them the preliminary treatments that help ameriolate the few issues with the driver. The ones on the bottom.

2pr-uFonkenPlus.jpg

dave

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Another not great box, get the FF105wk. There are some easy tweaks to ameriolate their minor issues. Very similar to FF85wk, better bass, not quite as good from there up.

I have a set in Woden’s Falcon. EnABLed to boot.

A bigger box, i put them in twice the volume as the uFonkenPlus/uMar-KenPlus.

dave