• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New Old Stock! TDA1541A S1 single crown for sale

Hi,

I was able to purchase a set of TDA1541A and TDA1541A-S1 single Crown dac chips.
See photo's attached.

New Old Stock (never used!):
6 pieces TDA1541A S1 (8931 and 8805)
2 pieces TDA1541A (8714)

These are from a repair shop in Belgium and have been sitting in their parts stock all the time. They are brand new and genuine, no Chinese over-stamped rubbish.
I have kept some S1 pieces for myself and they are truly amazing!

I also have 4 pieces TDA1541A (8828) from a diy dac board that I purchased from a diy-er that build the pcb's but never got around to finish this project.
I think these are also brand new, the pins however have some normal scratches due to them being pressed into the dac pcb's (not soldered).

The dac chips and pcb's are for sale.
Please PM me for pricing.

Attachments

• IMG_3424.jpg
    IMG_3424.jpg
    1,017.5 KB · Views: 1,235
  • IMG_3426.jpg
    IMG_3426.jpg
    1,023.6 KB · Views: 1,141
Your inbox is full.
Please send me the price for TDA1541A and TDA1541A-S1.

Thank you.

Hi,

I was able to purchase a set of TDA1541A and TDA1541A-S1 single Crown dac chips.
See photo's attached.

2 pieces TDA1541A (8714)

These are from a repair shop in Belgium and have been sitting in their parts stock all the time. They are brand new and genuine, no Chinese over-stamped rubbish.

I also have 4 pieces TDA1541A (8828) from a diy dac board that I purchased from a diy-er that build the pcb's but never got around to finish this project.
I think these are also brand new, the pins however have some normal scratches due to them being pressed into the dac pcb's (not soldered).

Hi,

Sorry to keep you all waiting.

The PM box is limited in size (100messages) and the reactions to this post are quite overwhelming.

I also can sent 10 messages at a time and than it blocks for some time.
I will handle all inquiries as per incoming PM. I try to tidy up the PM box so I can receive some new messages.

Please do not sent more than one inquiry.

I am not used to selling stuff here so please be patient.

Regards,

I am sorry to say I'll have to pass on the S1 as I can't afford it atm. I'll try finding comfort in that some other lucky guy will get it.
Not having heard S1 or S2 version of the TDA1541A, I really wish I could afford it. Some say they are much better sounding, others disagree. Some day I'll get the chance to find out for myself hopefully.

That is if you're not open for trade + €, but I rather doubt that you are given the interest for these S1's.
Still, if you are open to trade + €, please shoot me a message.

Hi,

See photo's attached.

2 pieces TDA1541A (8714)

Hi,

There is not space in your storage to PM you.

If you can PM me with S1 price, I will be very glad!

Tks
Nilton

Disabled Account
Joined 2019
ahaha, there are 6 S1 and I made a rapid addition of the askings mine included for one piece.

Beleiving the price to stay fair should be around 100 to 120 bucks, but it can double eachtime there is the double of demands than stocks as a basic capitalism rule, the price should have raised X 3 since the multiples announces in three threads this included, the price should be near 360 bucks now or 3600 if people directly askerd by PM, not saying mortgage demands, or Sony Vfet amp exchange proposals !

A fair thing could be to split the stocks in six members, for instance the first 6 that asked in the three thread in first ! Or ask a tombola à la Nelson Pass, or maybe duels behind the church at the first hours of the morning ? I chosen my weapon ! An Audio Note DAC : 18 kilos :) at the end of a long chain! But if I risk my life I would know for how much or I send my wife who is Ebay Black Belt martial art expert !

Last edited:
Hi,

As posted earlier: I will handle the orders in order of PM message. There is very limited stock so I am afraid I cannot make everybody happy. I am a bit overwhelmed by the demand to be honest.

As I also have a quite busy day job it will take some time to handle all orders so please be patient.

Just learned that paypal takes quite a piece of the money transfer costs :mad:
And that I need to fill in a lot of extra details of the recipient including email address, phone number etc. for customs clearing when shipping to USA :(

In the process I am gaining more respect for all the people on this forum that are willing to help us all with selling and shipping components we all like so much:worship:

Disabled Account
Joined 2019
Yes I know, I was just joking... bad timing and situation.

Well I have reacted fast on the John's thread where you posted about that and the one of the Australian guy with his "Disgusting TDA1541", something like that, but I never had the windows time oppurtinity to PM you as it was full during few days.

I beleive for the soul yoiu should have said the price public, but everybody is free of course ! Anyway I'm in Europe and have shared a tip you can see in the Audial Aya 2014 and further on the manual. If you want to share for not too much here I'm your man !

Last edited:
Yes I know, I was just joking... bad timing and situation.

Well I have reacted fast on the John's thread where you posted about that and the one of the Australian guy with his "Disgusting TDA1541", something like that, but I never had the windows time oppurtinity to PM you as it was full during few days.

I beleive for the soul yoiu should have said the price public, but everybody is free of course ! Anyway I'm in Europe and have shared a tip you can see in the Audial Aya 2014 and further on the manual. If you want to share for not too much here I'm your man !

Think you've got to be nicer to me Diyiggy. LOL